Starting this month I am going to create a wish list of the items I am hopeful to find and buy. It’s important to know exactly what you are looking for so you don’t head blindly into a store and end up buying everything in site(which I may or may not have been guilty of in the past). This month I’m looking to get 6 pieces for my wardrobe/book shelf/accessory &shoe pile.
1) Animal print Skinny Jeans: I truly heart these ones from Old Navy. They currently have my size online and the price is right, but I question if they will be too young for a 30 something year old like myself. I may have to bit the bullet and buy them to find out.
2) Anchor Printed Flip Flops: I admit it,
I wish I had a boat, I am obsessed with anchor prints, anchor jewlery, anchor iPhone cases. If it has an anchor I want it. I saw these adorable flip flops on Forever 21‘s Website and I’m lusting after them.
3) The Madness Underneath by Maureen Johnson: It’s the sequel to The Name of the Star which was phenomenal and left me itching to find out what happens. It will be released late February and this kid may just have to buy it then.
4) Polka Dot Loafers: I have seen these at the Gap in person(they aren’t available on line) and I want them badly. I was never a huge loafer fan until recently and now I want to get like a million pairs. First off my check list, polka dot ones.
5) Mint Boyfriend Cardigan: I heart all things cardigan. They are such a staple in my wardrobe and can worn so many different ways. I have a huge assortment of colors, but what I don’t have is a mint green one. I saw this one on American Eagle‘s website and it is super cute. I’m just not sure if the color isn’t minty enough. Well either way the hunt is on.
6) Mint shorts: This is the main shopping purchase that I want to get this month. I saw them in the J. Crew catalog and was smitten. I’ve always been a fan of J. Crew’s fit when it comes to shorts and this color just adds to the lust factor. Since J. Crew is currently offering free shipping on their site for all purchases, these may be bought sooner rather then later.
What’s on your February Wish List?
Leave a Reply