Can you believe it is March already? Where have the winter months gone? Hopefully FAR FAR FAR AWAY! As you can tell by the above picture I’m ready for spring and I’m ready now. Based on my February Wishlist I would have to say I was semi-successful in crossing stuff off my list. A few items are still on the March Wishlist, but I didn’t do too bad.
1) Mint Shorts: Still haven’t gotten them, but they may be coming this month. Planning to book a cruise and these would be perfect on the boat deck or in Bermuda.
2) Gap Skimmers: I have seen these pants all over the internet and it has convinced me I need a pair ASAP.
3) JCrew Sea Glass iPhone case: NEED IT! Simple as that.
4) JCrew Mini Bag in Bright Citrus: This will be my tax money present to myself for certain.
5) Prodigy by Marie Lu: I will probably by this one for my eReader since I read Legend that way. I like to stick to the same type when it comes to a series if I can.
6) Mint Boyfriend Cardigan: Still looking for this but I’m now kind of partial to this JCrew one.
7) Anchor Flip Flops: I’m so sad I didn’t get these when I had the chance because now they don’t have my size. If any of you see these in your Forever 21 in an 8 I will love you forever if you get them for me.
8) Baublebar Bow Earrings: These are just darling. Enough said.
9) Essie Mezmerised: Like I could have a wishlist without nail polish. I mean who we talking about here?!
10) Essie Cocktail Bling
What’s on your March Wishlist?