Not gonna lie, this post is getting harder and harder to do and I’m running out of ideas so it may have to go on hiatus for a while unless you have some suggestions for me. But with all that aside I did have one idea left in the artillery. Books! As you know, if you have been reading or paying attention to my Instargram, I am not buying anything in the month of April. No clothes, no nail polish, no books. Which has actually worked out since there are about 25 books that I want that are released in May. With that in mind I decided I would spend my $100 monopoly dollars(seriously, I’ll be spending real money on these at some point as well) and buy the top 8 books for the month.
1) Criminal by Terra Elan McVoy(available 5/7/13): $11.20
2) The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey(available 5/7/13): $11.98
3) How I Lost You by Janet Gurtler(available 4/23/13): $8.99
4) Fifteenth Summer by Michelle Dalton(available 5/7/13): $8.99
5) Golden by Jessi Kirby(available 5/14/13): $11.41
6) The Book of Broken Hearts by Sarah Ockler(available 5/21/13): $11.46
7) Thousand Words by Jennifer Brown(available 5/21/13): $11.42
8) Wild Awake by Hillary Smith(available 5/28/13): $11.98
9) Nantucket Blue by Leila Howland(available 5/7/13): $11.80
*Prices may have changed since this post was created.
What books are you planning to buy in May?