1) Twilight Series – Between the Twihards, the number of times I have been told to read this and the movies, Twilight overload would make anyone be scared.
2) Gone Series – I read the first but there are 5 others. It’s so long!
3) Harry Potter books – they hype for these books is just too much for me.
4) The Diviners – dying to read it but the amount of pages frightens me at 550+
5) 1984 – People seemed to love this classic that was the beginning of dystopian writing but I tried and failed. It worried me some that I didn’t see the point.
6) Gone with the Wind – It is over a 1000 freaking pages!
7) Pride and Prejudice – At the risk of being tar and feathered, I’m not and Austen fan so I just can’t even think of reading this one. It scares me actually.
8) Stephanie Plum series – it’s a 20 book series! I just can’t!
9) Anna and the French Kiss – Etienne is so hot he completely intimidates me, but I have read the book 5 times!(challenge)
*Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
**Top Ten Tuesday photo made by me. If you would like to use it please give credit.