1) The Town (book/movie): The book was so good but I really think Ben Affleck brought it to life in the movie.
2) Romeo and Juliet (book/movie): The Leonardo DiCaprio/Clair Danes version made me actually able to understand Shakespare.
3) Jurassic Park (book/movie): The book SUCKED compared to the movie!
4) Hunger Games (book/movie): I really thought the director did a remarkable job with conveying the feelings the book did which is not an easy task
5) Divergent (book): I’m putting this here because I know the movie is going to be awesome so I have no problem saying it now!
6) Shutter Island (book/movie): Loved the book so much but the movie was such a let down.
7) A Walk to Remember (book/movie): The movie lost the charm of the book when they tried to stay true to the words but made the movie’s time period current instead of the 1950s like it was intended to be.
8) The Beach (book/movie): The movie was a disappointment after reading the book.
9) The Deep End of the Ocean (book/movie): The movie completely missed the emotional mark of the book. I didn’t feel anything at all.
10) Anna and the French Kiss (book): This movie HASN’T been made so that makes it the worst adaption!
*Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
**Top Ten Tuesday photo made by me. If you would like to use it please give credit.