1) I’ve been known to judge a book by its cover.
2) When reading a physical book I will usually flip through it to the end while reading.
3) I get really annoyed when someone doesn’t like a book that I loved. What, don’t tell me you don’t.
4) I also love when a person doesn’t love a book I loved because it proves how not everything is for everyone, but I secretly wish they loved it anyway.
5) I get nervous suggesting books sometimes.
6) I used to hate to read in high school and most of college.
7) I have the tendency to tell random people I loved the book they are reading even though I get the, “you are crazy” look when I do.
8) Even though people I know refuse to read YA a lot of the time, it doesn’t stop me from trying to get them to change their mind even at the chance of sounding annoying.
9) Catcher in the Rye is one of only a handful of classics I have read.
10) I’m not a Jane Austen fan to the shagrin of many.
11) The one book I love but don’t like to push on people because of the subject matter is Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma.
12) As much as I want to read all the books by certain authors, I get nervous by the ones that release like 15 books a year. That doesn’t seem feasible to me.
13) I love being able to read a whole book in one day. It makes me feel accomplished.
14) I love getting ARCs, but sometimes it is more painful when it is a series because the wait is then longer.
15) I’m really happy I was pushed into starting my own blog about the things I love.
*Hosted by Good Books and Good Wine
**Click on the top picture to access Amanda’s website.