1) My Readers – Without a doubt you are the reason for doing this and your support is what makes doing it easy.
2) Likable Book Characters – Like the characters in Anna and the French Kiss, if a character is likable there is no problem reading or writing about them.
3) Other Bloggers – The support from other bloggers whether it is with ideas or help with something or a silly chat.
4) Goodreads – Probably the best way to keep up on what you want to read and need to read and what you want to blog about.
5) Twitter – Easiest way to stay connected to readers and other bloggers.
6) Awesome Friends – They talk me through the hard stuff and give me ideas when I need them.
7) Link-ups/Memes – Getting your name out there is key and this is the best way to do that. Since joining a few my blog traffic has expanded more than I could have imagined.
8) Friendly Authors – I love the authors that engage and chat with you on Twitter or over email. Makes picking up a book they wrote or suggested all the better.
9) A Really Well Written Book – This is self-explanatory.
10) Netgalley, Edelweiss, and Book Sharing Friends – Really helps to get you on the pulse of the reading world.
*Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
**Top Ten Tuesday photo made by me. If you would like to use it please give credit.