Top 10 Books I Wish Were Taught in School
1) Want to Go Private? by Sarah Darer Littman – The importance of internet safety
2) Thousand Words by Jennifer Brown – The consequence of sexting.
3) Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins – Everyone needs a fun summer reading book about growing up and leaving home.
4) Divergent by Veronica Roth – A society governed by different rules and how easily things can change.
5) What Happens Next by Colleen Clayton – Date rape and trying to take control of something in your life after it happens even if it isn’t the best thing to do.
6) Hate List by Jennifer Brown – A school shooting and what happens when you are the one left to deal with the aftermath.
7) Shine by Lauren Myracle – The seriousness of hate crimes.
8) The Program by Suzanne Young – Teenage suicide.
9) Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell – The scarieness of college and the unknown especially when your best friend is pulling away.
10) Something Like Normal by Trish Doller – PTSD awareness.
*Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
**Top Ten Tuesday photo made by me. If you would like to use it please give credit.