When I was given my the color for the Shade Me Rainbow Blitz tour I was so super excited. Blue is totally my jam. I seriously love the color blue. I wear it a lot (in the summer especially) and I love that there are so many shades of it. Honestly I had trouble narrowing down my favorite blue things but here you go:
- Anchor Pattern: I love my anchors. You must all know this by now. I have a ton of anchor pattern summer items that I got at J Crew and J Crew Factory that I am basically obsessed with. Hmm…is it summer yet?
- Julian Edelman jersey: I just got this for Christmas and I’m in love. Not only with the player but the fit and that my favorite team’s color is blue so total win.
- Chanel Blue Satin nail polish: This is such a gorgeous blue. It was given to me as a gift a few years back and I love it. The color can look go different in some lights.
- J Crew/J Crew Factory ballet flats: Yup, I own a pair of blue suede shoes. I bought them at either J Crew of J Crew Factory (I can’t remember) and I love them. They are so comfy. I need to start wearing them more.
- Cotton Candy Ice Cream: You can find this ice cream in a variety of colors but I do love the blue cotton candy ice cream best. Yum. Now I want ice cream.
- Blue Washi Tape: I’m a washi tape fanatic so I would use this for any color.
- Twenty Boy Summer by Sarah Ockler: Okay so the book isn’t totally blue but when I think of it I imagine the blue sea glass cover. So to me it’s clue enough for this. Side note…read the book if you haven’t!
- Santorini, Greece: This is my dream location for a trip. I hope to go the year I turn 40, but we will see. I fell in love with the idea of Greece from the blue roof tops and the blue water.
- Blueberries: Some will say they are purple but I will say they are blue…and they are delicious. I love them in an ice cold blueberry beer.
*pictures all found on google and do not belong to me.Shade Me by Jennifer Brown
Published by Katherine Tegen Books
on January 19th 2016
Buy on Amazon
Add to Goodreads
Nikki Kill does not see the world like everyone else. In her eyes, happiness is pink, sadness is a mixture of brown and green, and lies are gray. Thanks to a rare phenomenon called synesthesia, Nikki’s senses overlap, in a way that both comforts and overwhelms her.
Always an outsider, just one ‘D’ shy of flunking out, Nikki’s life is on the fast track to nowhere until the night a mysterious call lights her phone up bright orange—the color of emergencies. It’s the local hospital. They need Nikki to identify a Jane Doe who is barely hanging on to life after a horrible attack.
The victim is Peyton Hollis, a popular girl from Nikki’s school who Nikki hardly knows. One thing is clear: Someone wants Peyton dead. But why? And why was Nikki’s cell the only number in Peyton’s phone?
As she tries to decipher the strange kaleidoscope of clues, Nikki finds herself thrust into the dark, glittering world of the ultra-rich Hollis family, and drawn towards Peyton’s handsome, never-do-well older brother Dru. While Nikki’s colors seem to help her unravel the puzzle, what she can’t see is that she may be falling into a trap. The only truth she can be sure of is that death is a deep, pulsing crimson.
1/17: That Artsy Reader Girl – Red
1/18: Lisa Loves Lit – Orange
1/19: Avid Reader – Yellow
1/20: Book Scents – Green
1/21: Andi’s ABCs – Blue
1/22: Fiery Reads – Indigo
1/23: Such A Novel Idea – Violet