Back in January I was party of the Shade Me Blog Tour and I shared some of my favorite blue things. I had so much fun doing that that I thought why not show you some of my favorite things in another color. So without further ado I give you my favorite pink things…
- Staedtler Triplus Fineliner: I have a whole box of these pens in a varitey of colors but the pink is by far my favorite. I often find myself wishing it was professional to use pink in my daily work life. Sadly it is not.
- Tieks: I have one pair of Tieks which I bought like 2 years ago and I love them. I’m so happy I decided to go with pink. They really add a nice pop of color to an outfit. I actually have them on today.
- Polka Dot Washi: I got mine from the dollar bins at Target and I’m obsessed. It is probably my favorite washi so I kind of hoard it. I bought like 4 rolls but I’m scared it will be finished so I never use it.
- J Crew Tillary Bag: I love this bag. It is probably one of my favorite cross body bags I own. It is perfect because you can take the strap off and use it as a clutch. Oh and my Kindle fits perfectly in it.
- FoxyDori: One of my favorite Etsy purchases. The pink is super vibrant and I love putting my decorated notebooks in it for blogging notes. The picture if my original Foxy. I have since upgraded to a bigger one with a Love stamp instead of a dragon fly and a green cord around it.
- Essie Watermelon: I just got my nails done like 2 weeks ago and this is the color I used. It was the perfect shade of pink.
- Anna and the French Kiss: Duh. Like this book wouldn’t be on a lost of favorite pink things.
- Pink Sand Beach: Okay so I have never been to one, but in these cold winter days the idea of it is my favorite.
So what are your favorite pink things?