Along with my Goodreads Challenge (you can find my progress on the side bar) I also challenged myself to 3 other challenges for 2016. Every month I will check in with my challenge updates.
Love at First Page and Gone with the Words 2016 Contemporary Romance Reading Challenge. You can find out all the details you need to know HERE. There are different levels to this challenge and I decided to go for the grand slam level.
Title: I’ll Meet You There
Author: Heather Demetrios
Dates Read: February 22 – March 3
This was a reread (that took me longer than it should of because I was sick) and it was everything that it was the first time I read it. Skylar and Josh heart my heart and mend it just thinking about them. If you haven’t read this yet…DO IT! REVIEW
Title: Something Like Normal
Author: Trish Doller
Dates Read: March 11 – 15
Yet another reread. It was brought on by my love of Josh in I’ll Meet You There because it reminded me how much I loved Travis in SLN. Really such a fantastic debut by Trish Doller. She really hit the mark with feels and emtions. Truly a must read. REVIEW
Title : The Unexpected Everything
Author: Morgan Matson
Dates Read: March 14 – 22
Another book where Morgan Matson has hit it out of the park. I will be reviewing this when it is closer to release date, but just know it is so so good. I finished it at jury duty and did what I typically do when reading a Matson book…cried my eyes out. Out in May and should not be missed!
Title: Anna and the French Kiss
Author: Stephanie Perkins
Dates Read: March 18 – 24
My 3rd reread for the month, but my 12th read of Anna. Every time I read it I just want to thank Stephanie Perkins for bringing this book into my life and for making it even exist in the world for others. Should you read it? DUH. REVIEW
Title: The Natural History of Us
Author: Rachel Harris
Dates Read: March 25 – 28
I read this one for a blog tour and my review will be posted on Saturday. I don’t want to say too much since the post is soon, but this was a fun one.
I did a lot of rereads for March but you know me, I love a good reread. The other 2 reviews are still to come. So far this year I have read 15 for this challenge. I knew this one would be easy.
Sarah at The YA Book Traveler is hosting Rock My TBR challenge. It is no secret that as book bloggers we have a lot of books that don’t get read. We get busy or getting something new and shiny (we are an easily distracted bunch) and things we were excited about reading don’t actually get read. This is my chance to change that and to read some of the books that have been collecting dust since before I was blogging. You can find more information HERE
I really did plan to read something from my TBR in March but um that totally didn’t happen! I got sucked into rereads and new books. OOPS!
Lauren from Bookmark Lit is hosting The Must Read in 2016 “Challenge”. This challenge isn’t really a challenge per say. More a way to push yourself to read some books you were excited about in 2015 that you just never got to. Find out more HERE. This challenge will over lap a lot with Rock My TBR. Because of that I am just going to post a picture of what I read in the month from my original post:
I didn’t read any of these in March. I really do hope to get to one of them. We shall see.
How did you do in your March Challenges?
March Wrap-Up: Post Edition
- [2 Mar] The ABCs with Mary from Mary Had a Little Book Blog
- [3 Mar] Blog Tour: The ABCs with Denver from The Lifeboat Clique (Kathy Parks)
- [7 Mar] A Month in Review: Challenge Update – February 2016
- [8 Mar] Champagne Wishes and Craft Dreams 3: The Purchases
- [9 Mar] The ABCs with Kristin
- [10 Mar] Style Files : J Crew
- [11 Mar] The Winner's Kiss by Marie Rutkoski ★★★★★
- [15 Mar] Top Ten Tuesday – Spring 2016 TBR
- [16 Mar] The ABCs with Veronica from The Talking (Blogging) Bookworm
- [17 Mar] What’s on My Kindle…
- [18 Mar] The Remedy by Suzanne Young ★★★★★
- [21 Mar] The Epidemic by Suzanne Young ★★★★★
- [22 Mar] Top Ten Tuesday – Books I Love and Don’t Talk Enough About
- [23 Mar] The ABCs with Me (Andi’s ABCs)
- [24 Mar] Future Shock by Elizabeth Briggs ★★★★
- [25 Mar] Jamberry Crush
- [28 Mar] A Court of Thorns and Roses Prize Pack
- [29 Mar] Top Ten (okay, 8) Tuesday – 5 Star Reads of 2016
- [30 Mar] The ABC with Carrie
- [31 Mar] A Month in Review: Challenge Update – March 2016