I’m pretty open about most things so there probably aren’t 10 things that you don’t know about me, but here you go. Some have to do with book things, some not so much.
1) I go by Andrea in everyday life and only a few people call me Andi on a regular basis.
2) I am easily paranoid about certain things, like if people actually enjoy my blog.
3) I can’t wear red or yellow and it makes me sad. My skin is just too red for either color.
4) I am a New England Patriots fan and I will not apologize for it…ever.
5) I am a very sensitive person.
6) I have no idea what my ring size is. It always varies when I buy a new ring so I’m clueless.
7) I never had any intention of starting my own blog but I love it more than I can describe…on most days. 😉
8) I can’t draw to save my life but everyday I wish I could.
9) I can’t drink coffee but everyday I wish I could.
10) I 100% hate my hair.
What are some facts about you?
*Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish