Along with my Goodreads Challenge (you can find my progress on the side bar) I also challenged myself to 3 other challenges for 2016. Every month I will check in with my challenge updates.
Love at First Page and Gone with the Words 2016 Contemporary Romance Reading Challenge. You can find out all the details you need to know HERE. There are different levels to this challenge and I decided to go for the grand slam level.
I Read Only 7 books, most which were romance but I won’t be reviewing so a zero for November.
So far this year I have read 33 for this challenge.
And if you missed the news, I am the new host for the 2017 Contemporary Romance Reading Challenge. Danielle and Jess have passed the reigns on to me. You can sign-up HERE. And feel free to grab the button and post it on your blog.
Sarah at The YA Book Traveler is hosting Rock My TBR challenge. It is no secret that as book bloggers we have a lot of books that don’t get read. We get busy or getting something new and shiny (we are an easily distracted bunch) and things we were excited about reading don’t actually get read. This is my chance to change that and to read some of the books that have been collecting dust since before I was blogging. You can find more information HERE
I did not ROCK MY TBR this month. OOPS
So far I have read 4.
Lauren from Bookmark Lit is hosting The Must Read in 2016 “Challenge”. This challenge isn’t really a challenge per say. More a way to push yourself to read some books you were excited about in 2015 that you just never got to. Find out more HERE. This challenge will over lap a lot with Rock My TBR. Because of that I am just going to post a picture of what I read in the month from my original post:
Still only at 4. I really need to read another one of these.
How did you do in your November Challenges?
November Wrap-Up: Post Edition
- [1 Nov] Top Ten Tuesday – Book Club Picks for Realistic Contemporary
- [2 Nov] The ABCs with Jennifer from YA Book Nerd
- [3 Nov] Talking About…(6)
- [4 Nov] The Forgetting by Sharon Cameron ★★★★
- [8 Nov] Top Ten Tuesday – Recently Added
- [9 Nov] The ABCs with Kait from Scintillating Reads
- [10 Nov] Champagne Wishes and Crafty Dreams 12: Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers
- [14 Nov] Scrap A Book (4)
- [15 Nov] Eventbrite: Dream Author Panel
- [16 Nov] The ABCs with Tiff from Mostly YA Lit (4)
- [17 Nov] Cards by Andrea S.-The Sale
- [21 Nov] Guest Post – Riveted Lit Q&A with All in Pieces author Suzanne Young
- [23 Nov] The ABCs with Kelsey
- [28 Nov] Reading Goal
- [29 Nov] Sign Up: Contemporary Romance 2017 Reading Challenge!
- [30 Nov] The ABCs with Mish from Chasing Farrytales