HAPPY 2017, you fabulous people!
Today is the first day of the rest of your life…okay, the first day of the 2017 Contemporary Romance Reading Challenge anyway! If you haven’t officially signed up for the challenge,you can so so HERE. If you don’t sign-up, your entries will not count toward the giveaway and I have to disqualify you. Basically…SIGN-UP!
Monthly Link-Up and Giveaway Details:
- Your thoughts on each book you read must be posted somewhere, like your blog, Goodreads, Amazon, YouTube, Tumblr, etc., in order for it to count towards this challenge. Ratings on Goodreads, LibraryThing, BookLikes, etc. will also work.
- Monthly link-up posts will go live the around the first day of each month so you can add your links throughout the month as your posts go up. Each linky will remain open five days into each new month to allow you some time to get all your posts linked up!
- In order for us to tell what you’re linking to on the monthly linky, the format for the links you enter need to be as follows:
- UPDATE POST @ your name/blog name.
- REVIEW: [BOOK TITLE] @ your name/blog name.
- MONTHLY TOPIC @ your name/blog name.
- Each month we’ll choose a lucky winner from that month’s linky to win a Contemporary Romance novel of their choice (up to US$10).
- Each link you enter in that month’s linky will count as one entry into the giveaway.
- Challenge and Giveaways are open internationally. (As long as The Book Depository ships to your country, you are eligible for a prize.)
- Each monthly link-up post will include a Contemporary Romance topic for you to participate in if you’d like.
- Monthly Topic posts can go up anytime in the specified month. Link them up as follows: MONTHLY TOPIC @ your name/blog name.
- These posts will also earn you an entry in the monthly giveaway as long as you link back to them.
This month’s topic:
Anticipated contemporary romances for the 1st half of 2017.
Here are my 10 (2 I have already read)
- Hard Hitter – Hitter Sarina Bowen (January 3, 2017)
- Good Boy – Elle Kennedy/Sarina Bowen (January 31, 2017)
- Queens of Geek – Jen Wilde (March 14, 2017)
- The Last Thing You Said – Sara Biren (April 4, 2017)
- Alex, Approximately – Jenn Bennett (April 4, 2017)
- Twist – Kylie Scott (April 11, 2017)
- Girl Out of Water – Laura Silverman (May 1, 2017)
- Someone Else’s Summer – Rachel Bateman (May 9, 2017)
- In a Perfect World – Trish Doller ( May 23, 2017)
- Romancing the Throne – Nadine Jolie Courtney (May 30, 2017)
If you have any questions, please email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) . Also, make sure you follow me on Twitter (@andiabcs) for challenge updates and reminders! Don’t forget to use the hashtag #ContRom2017 to follow everyone’s challenge updates on Twitter!