HAPPY March My Lovelies!
You’ve done it, you made it through the first two months of the 2017 Contemporary Romance Reading Challenge! I hope you all have been getting your love fest reading on and have been linking up. If you haven’t officially signed up for the challenge,you can so so HERE. If you don’t sign-up, your entries will not count toward the giveaway and I have to disqualify you. Basically…SIGN-UP!
Monthly Link-Up and Giveaway Details:
- Your thoughts on each book you read must be posted somewhere, like your blog, Goodreads, Amazon, YouTube, Tumblr, etc., in order for it to count towards this challenge. Ratings on Goodreads, LibraryThing, BookLikes, etc. will also work.
- Monthly link-up posts will go live the around the first day of each month so you can add your links throughout the month as your posts go up. Each linky will remain open five days into each new month to allow you some time to get all your posts linked up!
- In order for us to tell what you’re linking to on the monthly linky, the format for the links you enter need to be as follows:
- UPDATE POST @ your name/blog name.
- REVIEW: [BOOK TITLE] @ your name/blog name.
- MONTHLY TOPIC @ your name/blog name.
- Each month we’ll choose a lucky winner from that month’s linky to win a Contemporary Romance novel of their choice (up to US$10).
- Each link you enter in that month’s linky will count as one entry into the giveaway.
- Challenge and Giveaways are open internationally. (As long as The Book Depository ships to your country, you are eligible for a prize.)
- Each monthly link-up post will include a Contemporary Romance topic for you to participate in if you’d like.
- Monthly Topic posts can go up anytime in the specified month. Link them up as follows: MONTHLY TOPIC @ your name/blog name.
- These posts will also earn you an entry in the monthly giveaway as long as you link back to them.
This month’s topic:
Favorite First Kisses
There are two moments I love the most when reading a contemporary romance: the first hand hold moment and the first kiss. There is something so magical about the first kiss scene that can leave a reader with butterflies. Here are six of my favorites:
- Anna and the French Kiss
- I’ll Meet You There
- All Broke Down
- Open Road Summer
- If I Stay
- The Sea of Tranquility
And since the first kiss is a huge thing for everyone, I wanted to get some other opinions in on the action. I asked on Twitter what were some of your favorites. Two of you loved The Deal.
@andiABCs The Deal and Every Breath- both are “haha kissing her? Watch this” that turn into bonafide first kisses. I love it.
— Morgan M. (@morganameridius) February 15, 2017
@andiABCs tana and gavriel from the coldest girl in coldtown and ash and piper from chase the dark!
— cookie 💖 (@guyliners) February 15, 2017
@andiABCs Him – Jaime and Wes’ first kiss outside bar.
— Christine (@jadelilyli) February 15, 2017
@andiABCs Levi & Cath in FANGIRL! 💖
— Sarah❄️ (@whatsarahread) February 15, 2017
If you have any questions, please email me (email@example.com) . Also, make sure you follow me on Twitter (@andiabcs) for challenge updates and reminders! Don’t forget to use the hashtag #ContRom2017 to follow everyone’s challenge updates on Twitter!