HAPPY June My Lovelies!
Summer is rumored to be coming (it’s still not warm in Boston) so I have a feeling the 2017 Contemporary Romance Reading Challenge is about to heat up! I hope you all have been getting your love fest reading on and have been linking up. If you haven’t officially signed up for the challenge,you can so so HERE. If you don’t sign-up, your entries will not count toward the giveaway and I have to disqualify you. Basically…SIGN-UP!
Monthly Link-Up and Giveaway Details:
- Your thoughts on each book you read must be posted somewhere, like your blog, Goodreads, Amazon, YouTube, Tumblr, etc., in order for it to count towards this challenge. Ratings on Goodreads, LibraryThing, BookLikes, etc. will also work.
- Monthly link-up posts will go live the around the first day of each month so you can add your links throughout the month as your posts go up. Each linky will remain open five days into each new month to allow you some time to get all your posts linked up!
- In order for us to tell what you’re linking to on the monthly linky, the format for the links you enter need to be as follows:
- UPDATE POST @ your name/blog name.
- REVIEW: [BOOK TITLE] @ your name/blog name.
- MONTHLY TOPIC @ your name/blog name.
- Each month we’ll choose a lucky winner from that month’s linky to win a Contemporary Romance novel of their choice (up to US$10).
- Each link you enter in that month’s linky will count as one entry into the giveaway.
- Challenge and Giveaways are open internationally. (As long as The Book Depository ships to your country, you are eligible for a prize.)
- Each monthly link-up post will include a Contemporary Romance topic for you to participate in if you’d like.
- Monthly Topic posts can go up anytime in the specified month. Link them up as follows: MONTHLY TOPIC @ your name/blog name.
- These posts will also earn you an entry in the monthly giveaway as long as you link back to them.
This month’s topic:
I don’t know if you heard but recently I have become OBSESSED with Rock Star romances. It honestly started simply enough. I asked Katie for a NA book recommendation as she is my guru. She came back simply enough:
— Katie Stutz (@ktstutz) May 10, 2017
There was NOTHING simple about it. I devoured the Mayhem series in 4 days (it woudl have been less time but life) and then I went on a vicious spiral or trying to find the magic. And while I did find some good music books, nothing lived up to that series for me. Anyway, here are some you may love:
- Good Girl – Lauren Layne
- Idol – Kristen Callihan
- Loud is How I Love You – Mercy Brown
- More Than Music – Elizabeth Briggs
- Stage Dive series – Kylie Scott
- Mayhem series – Jamie Shaw (READ IT!!!!!!!)
What are your favorite music romances?
If you have any questions, please email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) . Also, make sure you follow me on Twitter (@andiabcs) for challenge updates and reminders! Don’t forget to use the hashtag #ContRom2017 to follow everyone’s challenge updates on Twitter!