Happy 10 months of reading, you fabulous people!
You’ve made it through 11 months of reading. Pat yourself on the back. .Congrats, you have made it to the last month of the Contemporary Romance Reading Challenge. I don’t know about you, but I’m pretty proud of myself for hosting this.
With 2017 winding down though, it is time to sign up for next year’s challenge. If you would like to continue on the fun journey of reading Contemporary Romance books in 2018, click the new banner below:
If you don’t sign-up, your entries will not count toward the giveaway and I have to disqualify you. Basically…SIGN-UP! It’s a fun way to read some great books and challenge yourself. Now on to the monthly link-up
Monthly Link-Up and Giveaway Details:
- Your thoughts on each book you read must be posted somewhere, like your blog, Goodreads, Amazon, YouTube, Tumblr, etc., in order for it to count towards this challenge. Ratings on Goodreads, LibraryThing, BookLikes, etc. will also work.
- Monthly link-up posts will go live the around the first day of each month so you can add your links throughout the month as your posts go up. Each linky will remain open five days into each new month to allow you some time to get all your posts linked up!
- In order for us to tell what you’re linking to on the monthly linky, the format for the links you enter need to be as follows:
- UPDATE POST @ your name/blog name.
- REVIEW: [BOOK TITLE] @ your name/blog name.
- MONTHLY TOPIC @ your name/blog name.
- Each month we’ll choose a lucky winner from that month’s linky to win a Contemporary Romance novel of their choice (up to US$10).
- Each link you enter in that month’s linky will count as one entry into the giveaway.
- Challenge and Giveaways are open internationally. (As long as The Book Depository ships to your country, you are eligible for a prize.)
- Each monthly link-up post will include a Contemporary Romance topic for you to participate in if you’d like.
- Monthly Topic posts can go up anytime in the specified month. Link them up as follows: MONTHLY TOPIC @ your name/blog name.
- These posts will also earn you an entry in the monthly giveaway as long as you link back to them.
This month’s topic:
Favorite Contemporary Romance Reads of 2017
- More Than We Can Tell – Brigid Kemmerer
- Always & Forever, Lara Jean – Jenny Han
- Wrong to Need You – Alisha Rai
- Coming Up for Air – Miranda Kenneally
- What to Say Next – Julie Buxbaum
- The Names They Gave Us – Emery Lord
If you have any questions, please email me (email@example.com) . Also, make sure you follow me on Twitter (@andiabcs) for challenge updates and reminders! Don’t forget to use the hashtag #ContRom2017 to follow everyone’s challenge updates on Twitter!
Leave a Reply