HAPPY month of love, you Fabulous Readers!
Wow, January really felt like it was 84 years long. I swear I thought the month would never end. Alas it did and that means it is now February and a new month for the Contemporary Romance Reading Challenge. If you haven’t officially signed up for the challenge, you can do so HERE. If you don’t sign-up, your entries will not count toward the giveaway and I have to disqualify you. Basically…SIGN-UP!
Monthly Link-Up and Giveaway Details:
- Your thoughts on each book you read must be posted somewhere, like your blog, Goodreads, Amazon, YouTube, Tumblr, etc., in order for it to count towards this challenge. Ratings on Goodreads, LibraryThing, BookLikes, etc. will also work.
- Monthly link-up posts will go live the around the first day of each month so you can add your links throughout the month as your posts go up. Each linky will remain open five days into each new month to allow you some time to get all your posts linked up!
- In order for us to tell what you’re linking to on the monthly linky, the format for the links you enter need to be as follows:
- UPDATE POST @ your name/blog name.
- REVIEW: [BOOK TITLE] @ your name/blog name.
- MONTHLY RECOMMENDATION@ your name/blog name.
- Each month we’ll choose a lucky winner from that month’s linky to win a Contemporary Romance novel of their choice (up to US$10).
- Each link you enter in that month’s linky will count as one entry into the giveaway.
- Challenge and Giveaways are open internationally. (As long as The Book Depository ships to your country, you are eligible for a prize.)
Monthly Recommendations: (I’m switching it up this year)
- Each monthly link-up post will include a Contemporary Romance book I will recommend/suggest. If you read the book and review or do some kind of creative post about it that month it will count as an entry.
- Monthly Recommendation posts can go up anytime in the specified month. Link them up as follows: MONTHLY TOPIC @ your name/blog name.
- These posts will also earn you an entry in the monthly giveaway as long as you link back to them.
If you have any questions, please email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) . Also, make sure you follow me on Twitter (@andiabcs) for challenge updates and reminders! Don’t forget to use the hashtag #ContRom2020 to follow everyone’s challenge updates on Twitter!
This Month’s Book Recommendation:
These days I am a sucker for the contemporary rom-com. I honestly can’t seem to get enough of them! My TBR for 2020 is filled with ones that will be out this year and I can’t wait. That said, there are a lot of great ones already out, the 5 above just examples. For this month, read any contemporary rom-com for an extra entry. It doesn’t even need to be any of the 5 listed above. You have free reign in deciding. What do I plan to read for a rom-com in February? Come back on Monday February 3rd to see my TBR list for the month.
*banner was made with a Canva stock photo and does not belong to me.