So last year I bought a pair of TOMS after a friend was going out and buying a pair. I had heard a lot about them but never thought much of them. That is until I became an owner of a pair. Wow, oh, wow, oh, wow. TOMS are like a cloud for your feet. They have to be one of the most comfortable, if not the most comfortable, shoes I own. And if you know me, you know I own A LOT of shoes. So anyway, I bought a pair of gray TOMS and immediately thought…hmm, what the heck do I wear these with now that I have them. Well let me tell you people, you have options, and options and options. Below are just a few that I thought of and threw together.
So now I ask you ABCers, do you have a pair of TOMS? If so, what do you wear them with? If not, what are you waiting for?
Truth time, sometimes I hate that I can’t wear jeans to work, that that option has been taken away from me. It’s hard to come up with something new and different to wear or to remember when you wore a sweater last so you don’t look like you wear the same thing to work everyday. But then there are those days that you get an outfit idea and you can’t think of not being able to get dressed up for work. It is nothing crazy or out of the ordinary, but it is something that just clicks for you. Well this is my click. Nothing better than a Charley Sweater and a Pencil Skirt. It’s classy and simple but you can make it your own with a print or a color combination or both.
So I ask you ABCers, what is your work wear? Do you get to wear jeans or are you a business casual gal like myself? Comment and let me know!
*Friday’s Fancies is a weekly link-up hosted by Long Distance Loving
Well we have reached the end my friend. You have seen Heather, Brandy, Emma and Angie‘s bags and now it is my turn. Some of it you have seen in my other What’s In My Bag? post back when I first started the blog, but some is new. Without further ado, my things:
1) Marc by Marc Jacobs Travel Wallet: This was a gift from my aunt last year for being in her wedding and I basically use it as my real wallet in the summer. It’s perfect because it is so slim and compact. (no longer available)
2) Sharpie Pen & May Designs Monogram Planner: If it is anchors, I need it. And the pen is self-explanatory. I mean, it’s a Sharpie. What else do you need to know?!
3) Prodigy by Marie Lu: My current book when I took this picture. I’m probably reading something else by now, but know I always have a book with me.
4) Kate Spade Pencil Case: I got this a few years back and I use it for a lot of things, pencils not being one of them. Right now it is holding left over gift cards from XMAS. Yes, I still have money on some. HA (no longer available)
5) Work ID, Library Card for the BPL, Lauren Mercier Pistachio Hand Cream: The hand cream smells so good it makes me hungry!
6) Tory Burch prescription sunglasses, change purse, MAC Viva Glam II and Viva Glam III: My lipstick of choice. Viva Glam III with Viva Glam II over it. I get compliments every time I go to the MAC counter of how they work so well together.
7) J Crew Anchor charger and Kate Spade card case: The Kate Spade case houses my bus pass and square coin from Aruba.
8) Totes Umbrella with open and close button: As a commuter this is a must have in the purse.
9) Keys: Work and home with my Swiss Army Knife and J Crew anchor and Tiffany’s star key chains. Can’t pick just one so I use them all.
10) iPhone: Currently has a J Crew anchor case on it. I know, don’t look so surprised. 😉
Bag: Michael Kors Hamilton with Rose gold Hardware. Apparently hard to find or not made anymore according to the sales associate at the MK store.
And there you have it, the What’s In My Bag Series! I would like to give a special thanks to Heather, Brandy, Emma and Angie for helping out. If you liked this series let me know in the comments and I’ll do another one in the future. Monopoly Money Monday will be back next week.