The holidays are here and with them comes the perfect opportunity to pre-order a book for a friend or your Secret Santa or even yourself. The hard part is narrowing down which books to order. I have been very lucky and have read a variety of books that come out in 2019 already and have a lot more on my shelves waiting for me to get them. Well today I’m here to share with you some of my personal suggestions for those holiday gift pre-orders.
The 5 Star Reads
- The Art of Losing by Lizzy Mason (February 2019)
- A Curse So Dark and Lonely by Brigid Kemmerer (January 2019)
- Girls with Sharp Sticks by Suzanne Young (March 2019)
- Just for Clicks by Kara McDowell (January 2019)
The Series Continuations
- Imprison the Sky by A. C. Gaughen (January 2019)
- Finale by Stephanie Garber (May 2019)
- Three Little Words by Jenny Holiday (January 2019)
- Kingsbane by Claire Legrand (May 2019)
- Serious Moonlight by Jenn Bennett (April 2019)
- Virtually Yours by Sarvenaz Tash (June 2019)
- The Bride Test by Helen Hoang (May 2019)
- The Boy Next Story by Tiffany Schmidtt (May 2019)
- Start Here by Trish Doller (August 2019)
- Call It What You Want by Brigid Kemmerer (June 2019)
- Maybe This Time by Kasie West (July 2019)
- Better Than the Best Plan by Lauren Morrill (June 2019)
- When Summer Ends by Jessica Pennington (April 2019)
- Field Notes on Love by Jennifer E. Smith (March 2019)
- Meet Cute by Helena Hunting (April 2019)
- There’s Something About Sweetie by Sandhya Menon (May 2019)
I don’t know about you but I kind of want all of these like right now! I do have 14 of them pre-ordered though so at least there is that.
What books do you want? Anything on this list strike your fancy?
by Miranda Kenneally Published by Sourcebooks Fire Buy on Amazon Add to Goodreads
Practice Makes Perfect.
Everyone at Hundred Oaks High knows that career mentoring day is a joke. So when Maya Henry said she wanted to be a rock star, she never imagined she’d get to shadow *the* Jesse Scott, Nashville’s teen idol.
But spending the day with Jesse is far from a dream come true. He’s as gorgeous as his music, but seeing all that he’s accomplished is just a reminder of everything Maya’s lost: her trust, her boyfriend, their band, and any chance to play the music she craves. Not to mention that Jesse’s pushy and opinionated. He made it on his own, and he thinks Maya’s playing back up to other people’s dreams. Does she have what it takes to follow her heart—and go solo?
On July 7th, Miranda Kenneally has a new book coming out, Jess’s Girl. And to do along with that book release her publishing company Sourcebooks Fire is running a pre-order campaign which I find pretty cool. And pretty easy to do.
The gist is that you pre-order Jesse’s Girl (it’s awesome by the way!) and email proof of purchase to Sourcebooks Fire. You will then get an email back with an EXCLUSIVE Playlist, an invite to an online author event on July 6th where Miranda will be giving some fun prizes, a signed/personalized bookplate, a super-cute custom guitar pick, and you are entered to win a $300 gift card to TicketMaster so you can go to a concert or some other fun event. Not a bad deal for a book that will cost you under $10. I know I’m going to do it.
You can find out more information including the email address HERE.
Get thee pre-ordering!
FIND IT: GOODREADS || AMAZON || BARNES & NOBLE || INDIEBOUND || BOOK DEPOSITORY