So this week I decided to document the outfits I wore. Now not all of them are exact, but I used the products close enough, in some cases the exact ones, to recreate the look. All the color schemes are the same as are the pieces. The styles are what vary. Looks like I wore a lot of black, gray, white and pink this week which makes sense since that is one of my FAVORITE color combinations.
What did you wear this week? Do you ever find yourself wearing the same color scheme all week?
I am a ballet flat fanatic as of late. I mean I have always been in love with flats but on occasion felt they made me look dumpy. But I have been figuring out that it isn’t about the flat it is about the silhouette you wear with the flat. Because honestly I can’t imagine wearing my skinny jeans without a cute flat shoe to go with them. Below you will find my fave pairs I currently am wearing and a few pairs I am currently lusting after:
1) Old Navy Printed Canvas Ballet Flats
2) TAHARI Valerie Embellished Flats
3) Steve Madden Vegasss
4) Adrienne Vittadini Monet Ballet Flat
5) Steve Madden Heaven Pastel Patent Flat
1) Madwell The Sidewalk Skimmer in Emerald Satin
2) J. Crew Classic Cap Toe Ballet Flats in Vintage Raspberry
3) Forever 21 Pointed Faux Suede Flats in Fuchsia
4) Gap Printed Canvas Loafers in Black Leopard
What kind of flats are you dying to buy?