HAPPY December, you Fabulous Readers!
And just like that it is December. Because the year is over you can on longer sign up for the 2019 challenge. BUt you are in luck, the 2020 is live and waiting for your name to be added to the list! You can sign up HERE. If you don’t sign-up, your entries will not count toward the giveaway and I have to disqualify you. Basically…SIGN-UP!
Monthly Link-Up and Giveaway Details:
- Your thoughts on each book you read must be posted somewhere, like your blog, Goodreads, Amazon, YouTube, Tumblr, etc., in order for it to count towards this challenge. Ratings on Goodreads, LibraryThing, BookLikes, etc. will also work.
- Monthly link-up posts will go live the around the first day of each month so you can add your links throughout the month as your posts go up. Each linky will remain open five days into each new month to allow you some time to get all your posts linked up!
- In order for us to tell what you’re linking to on the monthly linky, the format for the links you enter need to be as follows:
- UPDATE POST @ your name/blog name.
- REVIEW: [BOOK TITLE] @ your name/blog name.
- MONTHLY RECOMMENDATION@ your name/blog name.
- Each month we’ll choose a lucky winner from that month’s linky to win a Contemporary Romance novel of their choice (up to US$10).
- Each link you enter in that month’s linky will count as one entry into the giveaway.
- Challenge and Giveaways are open internationally. (As long as The Book Depository ships to your country, you are eligible for a prize.)
Monthly Recommendations: (I’m switching it up this year)
- Each monthly link-up post will include a Contemporary Romance book I will recommend/suggest. If you read that book and review it or do some kind of creative post about it that month it will count as an entry.
- Monthly Recommendation posts can go up anytime in the specified month. Link them up as follows: MONTHLY TOPIC @ your name/blog name.
- These posts will also earn you an entry in the monthly giveaway as long as you link back to them.
If you have any questions, please email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) . Also, make sure you follow me on Twitter (@andiabcs) for challenge updates and reminders! Don’t forget to use the hashtag #ContRom2019 to follow everyone’s challenge updates on Twitter!
This Month’s Book Recommendation:
Since it is December I am recommending some holiday romances for this month’s bonus entries.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Photo is by Vivacious Bibliophile and was used with her permission.
Hi Andi, I think that link up is from November (it has my November books in it and is closed for new entries). I’ve reviewed a couple of books in December so I’ll add the links here if that’s okay?
First was the All Wrapped Up for the Holidays anthology which I reviewed here: http://www.feelingfictional.com/2019/12/review-all-wrapped-up-for-holidays.html
And the next was the Christmas in the City anthology here: http://www.feelingfictional.com/2019/12/review-christmas-in-city-anthology.html
These were both really fun anthologies with lots of Christmas short stories and novellas and they’re both currently free so if anyone is interested they should grab them quick while they’re still available!
Hope you had a great Christmas and a Happy New Year 🙂
Two more links I forgot to include:
Imperfect Match by Corinne Michaels & Melanie Harlow:
and another fun Christmas read Stuffed Stockings by K.A. Mitchell: