I’m gonna say it, I’m a HUGE fan of my birthday. What? I am! I love using it as a time for myself to look around at what I want. Not necessarily to share with the people that buy me gifts, although I have been known to send an email or two with things I’m in crazy about, but just to narrow down what is out there and what I really want to keep my eye on. And if someone just happens to want to buy one or all of the items who am I to say no to them. HEHE. I kid, I kid…well mostly.
So with my birthday quickly approaching, August 13th to be exact, and the fact that I haven’t done a monthly wishlist in a while, I thought I’d share with you the things I currently have my eye on.
1) Linen Colorblock Dot Top in grey- JCrew
2) Factory Intarsia Charley Sweater in anchor – JCrew Factory
3) Factory Quilted Puffer Vest in pink – JCrew Factory
4) PINK Red Sox Vintage Crew – Victoria’s Secret
5) Hunter Romilly Ballet Flats in any color really – Zappos
6) Longchamp ‘Le Pliage’ in deep red or gunmetal – Nordstrom
7) Chanel Nail Polish in Taboo – Nordstrom
8) Kindle Paperwhite – Amazon
9) Anchor Charm or Anchor Necklace in gold – Dogeared
And there you have my birthday lust list, the items that I would love to check off my list at some point.
What are you currently looking for?