If you follow me on my second Instagram account CardsByAndreaS you know how big into planning and crafting I have gotten. My Pocket Letter/Flip Book posts have shown that. Anyway, I have become a bit if a craft supply shopaholic. So much in fact I made an agreement with Carrie that for 3 weeks I wouldn’t buy any craft supplies (minus adhesive since I need that) and she wouldn’t buy any lipstick. Well as of Friday at midnight our 3 weeks are up and we are both free to buy all the things we want (I’m going for another week since I will be between pay periods).
Since The ban has started my to buy list is looking a lot like my TBR list. It is basically out of control and I’m not sorry. I want it all and I won’t apologize for loving all the pretty. With that said I will reign it back (I think) when the ban is lifted since Gail and I have a weekend plan to hit up Hobby Lobby, Michaels, AC Moore and Joann’s (and maybe Tuesday Morning) come March. Maybe I should take out a crafting loan. Wait, is that a thing?
Anyway, here are some of my top must haves on my wishlist:
- Little B Flamingo and Grass Notes
- Pebbles Everyday Collection
- We R Memory Keepers Fuse Tool
- Kaisercraft Be Mine Journal Cards
- Maggie Holmes Bloom Thickers
- Maggie Holmes Shine Paper Pad
- Dear Lizzy Type Writer Paper
- Amy Tangerine Tiny Alpha Stickers
- Pebbles Floral Thickers
- Kaisercraft Sparkle Journal Cards
- Pink Paislee Acetate Paper
- My Mind’s Eye Chipboard Stickers
- My Mind’s Eye On Trend Ephemera
Just a few things I want. If you want to see what else I’m after check out my full wishlist HERE.