Today’s edition of What I’m… really didn’t go the way I planned. I didn’t do a Twitter poll and ask what people wanted to know about. I was going to but something happened and instead I decided I would share. This edition is What I’m…WATCHING.
Okay so I’m a *little* late to the party. In all fairness I have seen a bunch of episodes over the years (mostly important Pam and Jim ones) but I have never actually sat down and watched the show from beginning to end. So I have begun my 9 season journey and even through the lack of sleep I’m loving every minute of it.
Since I am only on season 3 (my next episode is Safety Training) I know I don’t know all the characters that are to be involved with the show. But I do know some enough that will now give you my take on a few of these characters:
- Michael Scott: A Human Resources Manager’s worst nightmare. Seriously, I am an HR Manager and hearing the things that comes out of his mouth makes me cringe. How he hasn’t been fired and sued is beyond me. But with that said as I viewer, he KILLS ME!
- Jim Halpert: Hands-down my FAVORITE character. His facial expressions and looks to the camera are so epic and spot on. Plus how can you not love that face?!?!
- Pam Beesly: Duh, she’s Jim’s other half. And I love how the character has evolved some just over the few seasons I have seen.
- Stanley Hudson: Could be my second favorite character. He’s responses, or non responses, to Michael and his antics are the BEST. He makes me laugh just sitting at his desk.
- Ryan Howard: In the words of Jim, ‘I liked you better as the temp.’. He’s really a whiny baby a lot of the time.
- Andy Bernard: Definitely not someone I’m currently liking. He’s really over the top and annoying. I am told he gets better though and he is played by Ed Helms so…
- Dwight Shrute: There really are no words to describe Dwight. His character speaks for himself. Really…NO WORDS.
I will say this semi-binge watch has been a lot of fun and I’m loving getting to know all of these characters.
And truth, Jim and Pam are OTP:
Have you seen The Office? What episodes are your favorite?