HAPPY 2019, you Fabulous Readers!
It’s official, well, it was yesterday, but I don’t post on New Year’s Day, the 2019 Contemporary Romance Reading Challenge has begun. It’s time to get all your contemporary, romantic feels on! If you haven’t officially signed up for the challenge, you can do so HERE. If you don’t sign-up, your entries will not count toward the giveaway and I have to disqualify you. Basically…SIGN-UP!
Monthly Link-Up and Giveaway Details:
- Your thoughts on each book you read must be posted somewhere, like your blog, Goodreads, Amazon, YouTube, Tumblr, etc., in order for it to count towards this challenge. Ratings on Goodreads, LibraryThing, BookLikes, etc. will also work.
- Monthly link-up posts will go live the around the first day of each month so you can add your links throughout the month as your posts go up. Each linky will remain open five days into each new month to allow you some time to get all your posts linked up!
- In order for us to tell what you’re linking to on the monthly linky, the format for the links you enter need to be as follows:
- UPDATE POST @ your name/blog name.
- REVIEW: [BOOK TITLE] @ your name/blog name.
- MONTHLY RECOMMENDATION@ your name/blog name.
- Each month we’ll choose a lucky winner from that month’s linky to win a Contemporary Romance novel of their choice (up to US$10).
- Each link you enter in that month’s linky will count as one entry into the giveaway.
- Challenge and Giveaways are open internationally. (As long as The Book Depository ships to your country, you are eligible for a prize.)
Monthly Recommendations: (I’m switching it up this year)
- Each monthly link-up post will include a Contemporary Romance book I will recommend/suggest. If you read that book and review it or do some kind of creative post about it that month it will count as an entry.
- Monthly Recommendation posts can go up anytime in the specified month. Link them up as follows: MONTHLY TOPIC @ your name/blog name.
- These posts will also earn you an entry in the monthly giveaway as long as you link back to them.
If you have any questions, please email me (email@example.com) . Also, make sure you follow me on Twitter (@andiabcs) for challenge updates and reminders! Don’t forget to use the hashtag #ContRom2019 to follow everyone’s challenge updates on Twitter!
This Month’s Book Recommendation:
Since this series started early in 2018 and the last one is releasing in the end of January I am recommending you read any of the three, depending on where you are in the series. Trust me, this is one you don’t want to miss! Click on the book covers for the links to Kindle copies for purchase. *Three Little Words is currently available for request on Netgalley if you have an account.
*photo is by Vivacious Bibliophile and was used with her permission.
I *love* the Bridesmaids Behaving Badly series! Also don’t miss the novellas, Once Upon a Bride (book #0.5) and Merrily Ever After (book #2.5). They’re about Elise, who is the bride in the first book, and are amazing as well. Plus, Once Upon a Bride is FREE in the Kindle store. 😉
I feel like I own one of those books…I will investigate!