HAPPY August, you Fabulous Readers!
I have no idea where the summer went, but we have reached August. Crazy if you ask me! If you haven’t officially signed up for the challenge, you can do so HERE. If you don’t sign-up, your entries will not count toward the giveaway and I have to disqualify you. Basically…SIGN-UP!
Monthly Link-Up and Giveaway Details:
- Your thoughts on each book you read must be posted somewhere, like your blog, Goodreads, Amazon, YouTube, Tumblr, etc., in order for it to count towards this challenge. Ratings on Goodreads, LibraryThing, BookLikes, etc. will also work.
- Monthly link-up posts will go live the around the first day of each month so you can add your links throughout the month as your posts go up. Each linky will remain open five days into each new month to allow you some time to get all your posts linked up!
- In order for us to tell what you’re linking to on the monthly linky, the format for the links you enter need to be as follows:
- UPDATE POST @ your name/blog name.
- REVIEW: [BOOK TITLE] @ your name/blog name.
- MONTHLY RECOMMENDATION@ your name/blog name.
- Each month we’ll choose a lucky winner from that month’s linky to win a Contemporary Romance novel of their choice (up to US$10).
- Each link you enter in that month’s linky will count as one entry into the giveaway.
- Challenge and Giveaways are open internationally. (As long as The Book Depository ships to your country, you are eligible for a prize.)
Monthly Recommendations: (I’m switching it up this year)
- Each monthly link-up post will include a Contemporary Romance book I will recommend/suggest. If you read that book and review it or do some kind of creative post about it that month it will count as an entry.
- Monthly Recommendation posts can go up anytime in the specified month. Link them up as follows: MONTHLY TOPIC @ your name/blog name.
- These posts will also earn you an entry in the monthly giveaway as long as you link back to them.
If you have any questions, please email me (email@example.com) . Also, make sure you follow me on Twitter (@andiabcs) for challenge updates and reminders! Don’t forget to use the hashtag #ContRom2019 to follow everyone’s challenge updates on Twitter!
This Month’s Book Recommendation:
I recently reread Emery Lord’s book, The Start of Me and You in anticipation of the sequel, The Map from Here to There, which is out January 2020, and fell in love all over again with her writing and books. Read any Emery Lord book (including an ARC of Map or the anthology she was a part of) and write a post in August about it and get bonus credit.
Photo is by Vivacious Bibliophile and was used with her permission.