Today is my stop on the Blog Tour for Amy Ewing’s final book in the The Lone City trilogy, The Black Key. I have been a fan of this series (and Amy) since the beginning so I am very happy to take part in this tour and share one of Amy’s top 10 lists.
I had given Amy 3 options to pick from and I must admit I’m happy she went with the one she did!
Amy’s Top 10 Favorite Fictional Boys!
Because fictional boys are the best.
10. Legolas from The Lord of the Rings. Yes, Aragorn is also sexy as hell, but I always loved Legolas. Maybe because he’s sensitive and can commune with nature. Maybe because of his badass bow and arrow skills and his amazing hair.
9. Tim Riggins from Friday Night Lights. He’s a classic bad boy with a heart of gold and the way he looks at Lyla Garrity makes me weak in the knees.
8. St. Clair from Anna and the French Kiss. Not only is St. Clair funny and smart with a sexy accent, but he is shorter than Anna. As a tall girl, this made me so happy.
7. Bucky Barnes (the Winter Soldier). Is it wrong that I like totally tortured guys with a dark past?
6. Khalid from the Wrath and the Dawn. See explanation for #7…
5. Dr. Reid from Criminal Minds. First of all, yes, I admit it, I love Criminal Minds. Call it a weird guilty pleasure. And I find a super genius nerd with an eidetic memory and long crazy hair to be extremely sexy.
4. Edward Cullen from Twilight. I know there are a lot of haters out there, but Edward Cullen made me swoon and I’m standing by that.
3. Stefan Salvatore from The Vampire Diaries. I feel like I’m in the minority on this one, but I don’t care. Stefan Forever. Also he’s who I (physically) based Ash on.
2. Peeta Mellark from The Hunger Games. Peeta is sweet and sensitive and could make me bagels in the morning. I never understood the attraction to Gale when there was Peeta. True story: being single in New York can be hard, so sometimes I take out my battered copy of The Hunger Games and just read the Peeta parts. Peeta makes everything better.
1. Jon Snow from Game of Thrones. I feel he requires no explanation. Just…Jon Snow.
The Black Key
by Amy Ewing Series: The Lone City #3 Published by HarperTeen
on October 4th 2016 Amazon
For too long, Violet and the people of the outer circles of the Lone City have lived in service to the royalty of the Jewel. But now the secret society known as the Black Key is preparing to seize power.
And while Violet knows she is at the center of this rebellion, she has a more personal stake in it—her sister, Hazel, has been taken by the Duchess of the Lake. Now, after fighting so hard to escape the Jewel, Violet must do everything in her power to return to save not only Hazel, but the future of the Lone City.
Find it: Amazon, Barnes & Noble, iBooks, Goodreads
9/26/2016- The Cover Contessa– Interview
9/27/2016- Once Upon a Twilight– Excerpt
9/28/2016- Take Me Away To A Great Read– Guest Post
9/29/2016- Andi’s ABCs– 10’s Post
9/30/2016- A Dream Within A Dream– Interview
10/3/2016- Lisa Loves Literature– Excerpt
10/4/2016- Literary Meanderings– Guest Post
10/5/2016- Fantasy Book Critic– 10’s Post
10/6/2016- Two Chicks on Books– Interview
10/7/2016- Curling Up With A Good Book– Excerpt
1 winner will receive a signed finished copy of THE JEWEL & THE WHITE ROSE. US Only.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Other Books: The Jewel || The White Rose