1) Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins: Duh, of course I want a sequel. I mean I know there is the companions, but a book full of Anna and Etienne while they date?! SIGN ME UP!
2) Twenty Boy Summer by Sarah Ockler: I think it would be cool to see where Anna is now that she is older and the death of Matt has settled more than a summer. See if she kept in touch with the boy from the beach or if she is still close with the bestie.
3) Megan Meade’s Guide to the McGowan Boys by Kate Brian: I have always wanted a sequel to this one. I want to know what happened with Megan and all the brothers.
4) Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta: Two words – ♥♥JONAH GRIGS♥♥ That is all.
5) Something Like Normal by Trish Doller: I loved me some Travis and Harper. I woudl love to see how things are for them. How Travis is after everything happened.
6) The Summer of Skinny Dipping by Amanda Howells: Honestly I want a sequel for this one because it was teased that there would be by putting a #1 next to the title on Goodreads. I feel cheated
7) The Chosen One by Carol Lynch Williams: I want to know what Kyra’s life is like after she went through what she did.
8) When You Were Mine by Rebecca Serle: Since Rosaline got a voice finally, I want to know more. What is she like now that she is free from her cousin’s shadow, from Rob. What has changed for her now that she is the one left behind? So much possibility.
9) Sixteenth Summer by Michelle Dalton: I know Dalton just came out with Fifteenth Summer in May, but I can’t help but feel nostalgic for Will and Anna and to wonder what happened with them.
10) Forgotten by Cat Patrick: This book is quite often forgotten by me. It was fantastic but I read it so long that I sometimes don’t even remember reading it. But when I do I think of London and all that she had to do to remember things and I can’t help what wonder who she became.
*Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
**Top Ten Tuesday photo made by me. If you would like to use it please give credit.