HAPPY October, you Fancy Readers!
Wow, I can’t believe we are in the final stretch of the year. Time has flown before our very eyes. And with a new month comes a new Reading Challenge link-up! If you haven’t officially signed up for the challenge, you can do so HERE. If you don’t sign-up, your entries will not count toward the giveaway and I have to disqualify you. Basically…SIGN-UP!
Monthly Link-Up and Giveaway Details:
- Your thoughts on each book you read must be posted somewhere, like your blog, Goodreads, Amazon, YouTube, Tumblr, etc., in order for it to count towards this challenge. Ratings on Goodreads, LibraryThing, BookLikes, etc. will also work.
- Monthly link-up posts will go live the around the first day of each month so you can add your links throughout the month as your posts go up. Each linky will remain open five days into each new month to allow you some time to get all your posts linked up!
- In order for us to tell what you’re linking to on the monthly linky, the format for the links you enter need to be as follows:
- UPDATE POST @ your name/blog name.
- REVIEW: [BOOK TITLE] @ your name/blog name.
- MONTHLY TOPIC @ your name/blog name.
- Each month we’ll choose a lucky winner from that month’s linky to win a Contemporary Romance novel of their choice (up to US$10).
- Each link you enter in that month’s linky will count as one entry into the giveaway.
- Challenge and Giveaways are open internationally. (As long as The Book Depository ships to your country, you are eligible for a prize.)
- Each monthly link-up post will include a Contemporary Romance topic for you to participate in if you’d like.
- Monthly Topic posts can go up anytime in the specified month. Link them up as follows: MONTHLY TOPIC @ your name/blog name.
- These posts will also earn you an entry in the monthly giveaway as long as you link back to them.
This month’s topic:
I’m not going to lie, I struggle with blogging sometimes. Coming up with content and unique ideas is difficult. But recently I have gotten excited about it again. I was contacted by a group of 2019 Debut authors and I’m working with a handful of them to give you some unique content and to bring their books to your attention. Since these books aren’t available, and possibly heavier on the contemporary side than the romance, the topic for the month is: Favorite Contemporary Debuts. For my purpose I am going to share 5 of the ones coming out next year that I’m excited for.
- Just for Clicks – Kara McDowell
- The Quiet You Carry – Nikki Barthelmess
- When the Truth Unravels – Ruthanne Snow
- Match Me if You Can – Tiana Smith
- If You’re Out There – Katy Loutzenhiser
Are any of these already on your TBR?
If you have any questions, please email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) . Also, make sure you follow me on Twitter (@andiabcs) for challenge updates and reminders! Don’t forget to use the hashtag #ContRom2018 to follow everyone’s challenge updates on Twitter!