For this blog tour I was asked to plan my perfect day. At first I thought, piece of cake. A perfect day, done and done. But then I started getting all the ideas and started to panic and had no idea what direction to head in. Is my perfect day at a pool? Is it on vacation? Is it just reading my books? Is it shopping? I got so confused and overwhelmed I almost just said
Come on, you know I HAD to go there.
Anyway, when I really thought about it I came up with a compromise of all my favorite things.
1) A gorgeous pool (this one happens to be in Mexico).
2) Chris Hemsworth hanging next to me with his bicep constantly flexing.
3) 80 degrees and sunny. There is nothing better than 80 degree weather (no humidity for my perfect day)
4) Theo James.
5) A mango margarita. Oh who are we kidding…a lot of mango margaritas. I love a good day of day drinking.
6) Shopping and not having to worry about money. Seriously, I would be ALL over this Louis Vuitton duffel.
7) And of course reading. I would read until my heart was content or I was burned too much by the sun.
What would be your perfect day?
A new powerful thriller from the globally-embraced author of Between.
Ten years ago, in the early hours of New Year’s Day, seven-year-old Samantha and her next door neighbor, Remy, watched as a man broke into Sam’s home and took her younger sister, Turtle, from her sleeping bag. Remy and Sam, too afraid to intervene at the time, later identified the man as Sam’s sister Gretchen’s much older ex-boyfriend, Steven, who was sent to prison for Turtle’s murder.
Now, Sam’s shattered family is returning to her childhood home in an effort to heal. As long-buried memories begin to surface, Sam wonders if she and Remy accurately registered everything they saw. The more they re-examine the events of that fateful night, the more questions they discover about what really happened to Turtle.
Master storyteller Jessica Warman keeps readers guessing in this arresting page-turner.