Along with my Goodreads Challenge (you can find my progress on the side bar) I also challenged myself to 3 other challenges for 2016. Every month I will check in with my challenge updates.
Love at First Page and Gone with the Words 2016 Contemporary Romance Reading Challenge. You can find out all the details you need to know HERE. There are different levels to this challenge and I decided to go for the grand slam level.
Title: The Score
Author: Elle Kennedy
Dates Read: September 8-12 (Reread)
My favorite book of this series. Had to reread it and hang out with Dean and Allie all over again. Oh and Winston. Can’t forget Winston.
Title: The Deal
Author: Elle Kennedy
Dates Read: September 15 (Reread)
The book that started my love for this series! I was hooked the first time I read it and hooked again the second time. So much in fact I read it in a day.
Title: All Broke Down
Author: Cora Carmack
Dates Read: September 16-19 (Reread)
Silas! All the heart eyes for Silas. What more can I say? I just love him so so much. I can’t wait for Stella’s story.
Title: Twenty Boy Summer
Author: Sarah Ockler
Dates Read: September 16-23 (Reread)
I have loved this book since the first time I read it. It’s a book everyone needs to read. It will hurt your heart but make you smile. And you will see what it it like to grow up and grow apart.
I didn’t read a lot of new books in September. My month was mostly spent reading Empire of Storms. But I did some rereading so it totally counts. So far this year I have read 30 for this challenge.
Sarah at The YA Book Traveler is hosting Rock My TBR challenge. It is no secret that as book bloggers we have a lot of books that don’t get read. We get busy or getting something new and shiny (we are an easily distracted bunch) and things we were excited about reading don’t actually get read. This is my chance to change that and to read some of the books that have been collecting dust since before I was blogging. You can find more information HERE
I did not ROCK MY TBR this month. OOPS
So far I have read 4.
Lauren from Bookmark Lit is hosting The Must Read in 2016 “Challenge”. This challenge isn’t really a challenge per say. More a way to push yourself to read some books you were excited about in 2015 that you just never got to. Find out more HERE. This challenge will over lap a lot with Rock My TBR. Because of that I am just going to post a picture of what I read in the month from my original post:
Still only at 4. I really need to read another one of these.
How did you do in your September Challenges?
September Wrap-Up: Post Edition
- [1 Sep] A Month in Review: Challenge Update – August 2016
- [2 Sep] Crafty Giveaway – Handmade Book Box
- [5 Sep] Blog Blitz: Rookie Move by Sarina Bowen (Excerpt + Giveaway)
- [6 Sep] Top Ten Tuesday – Favorite TV Shows
- [7 Sep] The ABCs with Deana
- [8 Sep] If I Was Your Girl by Meredith Russo ★★★★
- [12 Sep] Soulprint by Megan Miranda ★★★★½
- [13 Sep] Top Seven Tuesday – Favorite Fantasy Books
- [14 Sep] The ABCs with Sarah from Treat Yourself with Books
- [15 Sep] Blog Tour: Empire of Storms by Sarah J. Maas [Location Scout & Giveaway]
- [16 Sep] Scrap A Book (3)
- [17 Sep] Blog Tour: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory by Roald Dahl – The ABCs + giveaway
- [20 Sep] Top Ten Tuesday – 9 Favorite Audios and 1 Podcast
- [21 Sep] The ABCs with Cristina from Girl in the Pages
- [22 Sep] Blog Tour – Paint by Sticker Masterpieces + Giveaway
- [23 Sep] Champagne Wishes and Crafty Dreams 10: Wish List (3)
- [26 Sep] These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman, Meagan Spooner ★★½
- [27 Sep] Top Ten Tuesday – Fall 2016 TBR
- [28 Sep] The ABCs with Sophie from Book Wish
- [29 Sep] Blog Tour: The Black Key – Amy Ewing (Top 10 + Giveaway)
- [30 Sep] A Month in Review: Challenge Update – September 2016