Along with my Goodreads Challenge (you can find my progress on the side bar) I also challenged myself to 3 other challenges for 2016. Every month I will check in with my challenge updates.
Love at First Page and Gone with the Words 2016 Contemporary Romance Reading Challenge. You can find out all the details you need to know HERE. There are different levels to this challenge and I decided to go for the grand slam level. So far so good. Right now I have 5 reads under my belt.
Title: The Truth About Boys
Author: Shana Norris
Dates Read: February 9 – 12
Thoughts: I had read the first one in this companion series years ago and the 2nd more recently. I was part of the blog tour for this one and it was really cute. You can find my review HERE.
Author: Robin York
Dates Read: February 17 – 18
Thoughts: I found this book on a whim when I was looking through my library eBook catalog. It crushed my heart so much and yet it was so good. I plan to review it and the sequel. Stay tuned.
Title : P. S. I Like You
Author: Kasie West
Dates Read: February 16 – 19
Thoughts: This one doesn’t come out until July but I just couldn’t wait to read it. I will review it closer to publication date but man oh man was it fantastic. My favorite Kasie West contemporary book to date. Just LOVED it!
Author: Robin York
Dates Read: February 20 – 22
Thoughts: This one hurt even more than Deeper. West just killed me. I will be reviewing with Deeper at some point.
I still need to really review 3 out of these 4 but not bad at all for a February that I ended being sick.
Sarah at The YA Book Traveler is hosting Rock My TBR challenge. It is no secret that as book bloggers we have a lot of books that don’t get read. We get busy or getting something new and shiny (we are an easily distracted bunch) and things we were excited about reading don’t actually get read. This is my chance to change that and to read some of the books that have been collecting dust since before I was blogging. You can find more information HERE
I really did plan to read something from my TBR in February but then I got sick at the end of the month so plans changed. Here is to March!
Lauren from Bookmark Lit is hosting The Must Read in 2016 “Challenge”. This challenge isn’t really a challenge per say. More a way to push yourself to read some books you were excited about in 2015 that you just never got to. Find out more HERE. This challenge will over lap a lot with Rock My TBR. Because of that I am just going to post a picture of what I read in the month from my original post:
I didn’t read any of these in February. I really do hope to get to How to Love. We shall see.
How did you do in your February Challenges?
February Wrap-Up: Post Edition
- [1 Feb] Last Year's Mistake by Gina Ciocca ★★★★
- [2 Feb] Champagne Wishes and Crafty Room Dreams
- [3 Feb] The ABCs with Shelly from Read. Sleep. Repeat.
- [4 Feb] Talking About…(4)
- [5 Feb] A Book Blind Date
- [7 Feb] 14 Days of Fictional Swoon – Couple You’d Plan a Date With
- [9 Feb] Top Ten Tuesday – Valentine’s Day Freebie: Favorite Couples
- [10 Feb] The ABCs with Cassie from The Casserole
- [11 Feb] Favorite Things: Pink Edition
- [12 Feb] Pocket Letter 2: Link-Up
- [15 Feb] The Truth About Boys by Shana Norris ★★★½
- [16 Feb] Champagne Wishes and Crafty Dreams 2 : Craft Supply Wishlist
- [17 Feb] The ABCs with Katie from Polished Page Turners
- [18 Feb] Taking Shots Survival Kit Giveaway
- [19 Feb] First Reads
- [22 Feb] Rebel Bully Geek Pariah by Erin Jade Lange
- [23 Feb] Quiet Books – From Favorite Authors
- [24 Feb] The ABCs with Sara from The Hiding Spot
- [29 Feb] So Sick